Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Track #18 "I Thought About You" Boston Rock and Roll Anthology Chapter #21 Artist: Joe Viglione

 

TRACK #18

BOSTON ROCK AND ROLL ANTHOLOGY 21


hear I THOUGHT ABOUT YOU here:

https://youtu.be/9JdVK9SW0r4

I Thought About You Written by Joe Viglione (ASCAP) published by Var Music Publishing (BMI) Jay Couper: Producer, engineer, drums Scott Couper: Keys, Guitar, Arrangement Joe Viglione - Vocals, background vocals, co-producer Recorded at CouBro Studios Needham Heights, 1980s ____________________________________________________________ Copyright 1988, 2020 Joe Viglione All Rights Reserved I Thought About You Someone standing next to me / I thought about you Someone new I have a chance to meet '/ I thought about you I went to look, I wanted to see, there's no ring on my finger / why you leave it up to me? What I feel for you You feel for me You feel for me While you're standing next to me / I thought About You Before someone comes to possess me / I thought about You This is so perplexing now / I thought about you Someone oh so vexing / I thought about you I wanna look, I wanted to see there's no ring on my finger, yet I don't feel free we've got to let it all begin, again and again and again While you're standing next to me / I thought About You Before someone comes to possess me / I thought about You Now you just look You gotta see, there's got to be a way, a way for you and me to get this all together Oh so plain to see ....plain to see And you know it's you and me And you know it's you and me And you know it's you and me
 



No comments:

Post a Comment